LazyBear.net QA is a business group specializing in custom QA (quality assurance)
automation solutions. Our objective is to come in, understand the
product, and develop most effective infrastructure for test automation
with a number of sample tests. The in-house QA can then take what we've
done and expand on it, adding new tests. However, we offer a full range
of outsourced QA functions. |
We are based in the Silicon Valley, California with an off-shore office in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
Please, see our clients page for a list of our clients.
- Software companies looking for quick and effective outsourcing solutions to jumpstart automated testing.
- Software companies who already have automation in place but don't have enough time/resources to reach maximum test coverage
- Hardware companies with software components to be tested and no in-house software QA resource
What we DO:
- Create scalable and re-usable automation solutions
- Teach in-house QA staff how to use our solution (including adding new tests)
- Perform off-site outsourcing of QA functions for a given client on a contract basis (including
design, execution and maintainance of automated and manual test cases; writing test plans)
- Perform on-site QA staffing
Lazyness - is a virtue when applied to software test automation, because it means efficiency.
Much of manual testing needs to be automated whenever possible and that is the only way
to sustain adequate level of testing of ever expanding product lines while using fixed resources.
That is my philosophy and the philosophy of Lazybear Consulting, the consulting company I started.
-- Alexandre Berman